Seegrid is embracing a remote workforce, so this position can be remotely located anywhere in the US or at HQ in Pittsburgh, PA.
Seegrid is the leading provider of mobile industrial automation solutions for materials handling with over three million production miles driven in some of the world’s biggest companies. We combine vision-guided industrial vehicles, fleet management, and enterprise intelligence data into a platform that empowers our customers to automate and optimize material flow.
We put these autonomous vehicles to work today with an emphasis on safety, reliability, and flexibility. We are passionate about making our customers successful in deploying end-to-end automation solutions and foster a culture of collaboration, active and open communication, integrity, and respect. The challenges before us are great, but we are a high-performance team driven to change how the world does logistics.
- Define, develop, and execute test programs and plans for Seegrid robotic trucks, subsystems, and software
- Ensure test programs and plans adequately cover technical customer, and regulatory requirements
- Plan, schedule, and implement testing for product release cycles, working with engineering and product management to establish criteria for new features and functions and developing test programs and plans to assure performance to these criteria
- Support branch and integration testing of software tickets to address software changes
- Support FMEA and risk analyses, and develop test programs (including regression tests) to demonstrate adequacy for these analyses
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline with 3-5 years of experience in the area of software and system test during the entire development life cycle
- Solid understanding of the software testing process is necessary. Understanding of verification and validation (V&V) concepts a plus
- Detailed, process-oriented, with demonstrated understanding and discipline of applying engineering fundamentals
- Personable with great written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with a can-do attitude, comfortable and demonstrating flexibility in working in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Well-grounded with the ability to prioritize, multitask and independently problem solve
- Results-oriented, self-motivated and proactive with a proven track record working in cross-functional teams to effectively implement change and deliver on aggressive timelines
- Experience with Selenium automation is a plus
- Experience with robotics is a plus
- Experience with Linux is a strong plus
- Small team leadership is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Seegrid is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.