Seegrid is embracing a remote workforce, so this position can be remotely located anywhere in the US or at HQ in Pittsburgh, PA.
Seegrid is the leading provider of self-driving industrial vehicles and user-friendly, enterprise software solutions. We are seeking energetic, bright, and friendly people to help achieve our vision: to fortify global supply chains and create profitable economies with safe, seamless, and smart mobile robotics solutions. Today, Seegrid accelerates Industry 4.0 for the world’s largest brands. Global leaders in manufacturing, distribution, and e-commerce fulfillment rely on Seegrid’s full suite of solutions and services, including vision-guided vehicles, fleet management software, actionable analytics, and best-in-class service and support. Our unique and proven technology sets us apart—our automation solutions have safely driven millions of autonomous miles in real production facilities without a single personnel safety incident. Are you ready to transform the future?
About this Role:
As Seegrid's Digital Design Specialist, you will work directly with Seegrid's Brand and Creative Services Manager to ideate, design, and develop all creative assets within the organization.
As part of the marketing team, you will help visually tell Seegrid's story by producing branded assets, playing a large role in overall creative output in every area of execution. You will work with other designers within the organization to continuously promote and evolve the Brand Style Guide and help drive brand consistency across all products and channels.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior designer who is strategic, innovative, and ready to dive in head-first on a variety of creative projects in a fast-paced organization.
You will be a great fit if you:
- Are proficient in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications, particularly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Can demonstrate expertise in using Photoshop retouch and/or integrate 3D renders into images to produce beautiful, photo-realistic end products. You should be experienced at color correction, removing backgrounds, clippings, cleaning up imperfections on products, and adding shadows/reflections where needed
- Have at least a basic understanding of HTML and CSS which will enable you to support the marketing team in the development and editing of landing pages and emails in our Marketing Automation Platform
- Are passionate about planning and developing robust, branded Google Slides/PowerPoint presentations that leverage master slides, animations, and optimization techniques
- Have experience organizing, distributing, and maintaining branded assets for company-wide usage; such as Google Docs/MS Word documentation templates, Google Sheets/MS Excel themes, and Google Slides/MS PowerPoint slide libraries
- Are a researched-focused creative that is always looking for ways to improve and optimize the work being done within the organization; helping to push the brand forward
- Are a self-starter who is focused on making positive contributions to the team at large; not just within the specific role
- Have excellent organization skills to create assets in a manner that is accessed and easily modified by others and track progress/status
- Have experience working on design projects with strategic external partners (ad agencies, partners, vendors)
- Can multi-task, prioritize, and work on projects of varying complexity under high pressure with short deadlines
- Are always willing to learn new skills, techniques, and tools
You'll stand out if you also have:
- Proficiency in basic video editing, applying graphics throughout existing videos (Premier, After-Effects)
- Experience using a UI design tool such as Figma or Adobe XD to create pixel-perfect design mockups of HTML emails, landing pages or web pages
- Experience contributing to the creative direction/vision of video and photoshoots
- Experience building and modifying webpages that leverage the Wordpress's Gutenberg editor
- Experience in interior design; primarily tradeshow booths and large-scale graphics
Requirements for this role:
- BA in digital design, visual communications design, interaction design, or related field and equivalent experience
- At least 2-4 years of solid experience developing and executing design solutions for a creative agency or part of an in-house design team
- A diverse portfolio showcasing strengths in brand consistency, visual storytelling, and - most importantly - strong attention to detail
Our company is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Seegrid is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.