Seegrid is the leading provider of connected self-driving vehicles for materials handling with more than two million miles driven. The Seegrid Smart Platform combines flexible and reliable infrastructure-free vision guided vehicles with fleet management software for a complete connected solution. Seegrid accelerates Industry 4.0 and lean initiatives with incremental automation, helping companies achieve a truly connected enterprise and transform into smart factories of the future.
Manage, direct and lead a team within an autonomous vehicle production site for Seegrid. Areas of responsibility would include all or a subset of planning, procurement, inventory management, manufacturing, and delivery to ensure safe attainment of operational goals to support business objectives. Provide leadership, direction and guidance to a team of individuals performing best practice processes ensuring safe, sustainable operations. Support a culture built on trust and collaboration focusing on safety and customer, guided by core values as defined in the Seegrid Code.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Director, Product Fulfillment, are to:
- Embrace and demonstrate a safety first culture at all times;
- Direct daily operations as they pertain to product fulfillment;
- Be accountable for safe and timely delivery of quality systems, based on production schedules while maintaining an efficient operation;
- Perform duties in a manner that supports overall site Key Metrics to include: Safety; Quality, “Perfect Order” (customer-centric delivery) and cost efficiency;
- Embrace an environment that promotes the building of good working relationships within Seegrid;
- Report to the SVP-Operations and with the SVP directs all facets of product fulfillment operations, to include definition of product fulfillment strategy;
- Have leadership responsibility for the supply chain, manufacturing, and logistics of Seegrid, and is a member of a team that strives for safety, product quality, and process optimization and is expected to get results through directing and influencing others, personal proficiency and modeling company values;
- Participate as a member of the Operations Leadership Team and will maintain a strong relationship across Seegrid functions to support operations and resolve production challenges;
- Be able to adapt quickly to changes in our business, courageously face new challenges and opportunities and leverage the talents, skills and resources of team members and peers.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our Seegrid Code. More specifically related to this position, Seegrid seeks an individual who possesses the following:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing, engineering, and/or supply chain roles;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and coach people and teams;
- Results oriented leadership approach;
- Capability to clearly present information and influence or persuade others through verbal or written communications;
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while exhibiting situational judgment.
- Experience with electro-mechanical system manufacturing;
- Experience in working and/or leading in a matrix environment;
- Computer proficiencies to include ERP;
- Knowledge of process improvement principles such as Lean, Six Sigma; green- or black-belt certification preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Seegrid is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.