Seegrid is embracing a remote workforce, so this position can be remotely located anywhere in the US or at HQ in Pittsburgh, PA.
Seegrid is the leading provider of mobile industrial automation solutions for materials handling with over three million production miles driven in some of the world’s biggest companies. We combine vision-guided industrial vehicles, fleet management, and enterprise intelligence data into a platform that empowers our customers to automate and optimize material flow.
We put these autonomous vehicles to work today with an emphasis on safety, reliability, and flexibility. We are passionate about making our customers successful in deploying end-to-end automation solutions and foster a culture of collaboration, active and open communication, integrity, and respect. The challenges before us are great, but we are a high-performance team driven to change how the world does logistics.
Strategically minded, effectively collaborative, and pragmatic, the Product Marketing Specialist connects product strategy to marketing tactics by developing buyer-driven product messaging, organizing impactful product launches, and fostering sales enablement.
- Be the expert on the markets Seegrid serves as well as Seegrid buyers: who are they, how they buy, where they get information, and when and why they make buying decisions.
- Collect and analyze data on buyer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential factors affecting product demand.
- Create compelling value proposition(s) and messaging to support marketing content development, demand generation campaigns, and customer experience strategy.
- Develop clear, concise, and impactful product positioning that speaks directly to the challenges of our buyers and resonates with our target market.
- Create launch plans for the products you support in collaboration with our marketing team, using buyer insights to identify key initiatives to support the acquisition of new customers and the retention and expansion of existing customers.
- Collaborate with product management to plan and execute the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan to internal stakeholders and to the market.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; and develop internal sales tools to help the sales team message the product’s value.
- Act as the messaging resource for Seegrid products, supporting speaking engagements, media/analyst interviews, and written works as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent writer able to translate complex technical concepts into simple, concise messaging that is audience-targeted and market-relevant.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is–or isn’t–working. Set clear objectives and outline necessary key results to achieve goals.
- Comfortable leading strategic discussions and presenting in front of large, senior groups.
- Effective organizational and project management skills to meet deadlines while dealing with multiple projects simultaneously. Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment amidst complexity and change.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and collaborative spirit–a team player!
Requirements and Experience:
- 2+ years of marketing, communications, or product management experience; product marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Pragmatic Marketing Certified–Level Three (PMC-III) or higher preferred
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Apps
- Highspot or other sales enablement tool experience a plus
- Experience in manufacturing or warehouse optimization a plus
- Travel up to 30% of the time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Seegrid is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.