Seegrid is the leading provider of self-driving industrial vehicles and user-friendly, enterprise software solutions. We are seeking energetic, bright, and friendly people to help achieve our vision: to fortify global supply chains and create profitable economies with safe, seamless, and smart mobile robotics solutions. Today, Seegrid accelerates Industry 4.0 for the world’s largest brands. Global leaders in manufacturing, distribution, and e-commerce fulfillment rely on Seegrid’s full suite of solutions and services, including vision-guided vehicles, fleet management software, actionable analytics, and best-in-class service and support. Our unique and proven technology sets us apart—our automation solutions have safely driven millions of autonomous miles in real production facilities without a single personnel safety incident. Are you ready to transform the future?
About the Role:
Seegrid currently has an opening within the Customer Experience Organization for a Solutions Service Software Developer. This role is responsible for providing high levels of Software Development and Design. Building tools to support autonomous vehicle software, hardware, and server systems for our OEM partners, customers, and internal personnel.
- Design, develop and implement database systems based on customer requirements.
- Determines database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems.
- Develops database solutions by designing proposed system, defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Installs database systems by developing flowcharts; applying optimum access techniques; coordinating installation actions; documents actions.
- Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions.
- Provides database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions, and resolving problems.
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures, and triggers to support application development.
- Optimize database systems for performance efficiency.
- Develop database tables and dictionaries.
- Ensure data quality and integrity in databases.
- Evaluate existing database and recommend improvements for performance efficiency.
- Develop best practices for database design and development activities.
- Develop cloud infrastructure
- Machine Learning Algorithm Development
Requirements & Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Robotics, or related field.
- Database Design, Data Maintenance, Database Security, Database Management, Requirements Analysis, Integration, Operating Systems, Teamwork.
- Cloud development
- Debugging and optimization skills
- Unix/Linux OS
Our company is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Seegrid is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.