Customer Quality Engineer (CQE)
Seegrid is the leading provider of connected self-driving vehicles for materials handling with hundreds of thousands of miles driven. The Seegrid Smart Platform combines flexible and reliable infrastructure-free vision guided vehicles with fleet management and enterprise intelligence data for a complete connected solution. Seegrid accelerates Industry 4.0 and lean initiatives with incremental automation, helping companies achieve a truly connected enterprise and transform into smart factories of the future.
Seegrid currently has an opening for Customer Quality Engineer (CQE). The CQE will ensure that customers are satisfied with the performance of their products, receipt and installation of high quality, safe and standards-compliant Autonomous (AMR) products. The CQE must be well versed in requirements and specifications as they relate to manufacturing, process control/capability, reliability/failure analysis, and satisfaction metrics. The CQE must be able to assess product performance using customer feedback, recognized metrics and statistical analysis. Critical information must be gathered and analyzed for improvement opportunities and avoidance of performance degradation (or product failure) to maximize the returns on the customers' investments.
- Support customer(s) and representatives when conducting Quality system or process audits to agreed-upon standard by:
- Define how the Seegrid QMS works in tandem with customer quality plans
- Demonstrating/providing internal documentation and data as proof of compliance
- Being well-versed in customer specific requirements, product specifications, & customer application.
- Ability to convey product properties to recognized industry standards
- Being adept in describing Seegrid internal business process including product release, process control/testing, non-compliant material management, document/data management and change review.
- Perform data analysis and provide monthly/ quarterly reporting.
- Lead audit teams to ensure that implementation, training and go-live actions are meeting or have met the customer(s) expectations. Determine necessary quality improvement factors and activities.
- Initiate and drive problem-solving/8D activities internally or at customer sites regarding performance drop-off or product failure. Determine an acceptable level of variation.
- Work with customers and Seegrid engineering/manufacturing/supply chain/ product teams to resolve problems by
- Produce or provide proof of compliance using Seegrid internal documentation or modification of such to provide clear evidence
- Conduct regular quality review meetings with customers on quality planning and implementation, product reliability, repair/case closure time, spare parts usage, and overall product experience with emphasis on assessing customer satisfaction levels
- Ensure systems are captured in business processes consistent with customer expectations
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as Customer Quality Engineer in automotive or electromechanical technology business
- Bachelor's Degree in the Sciences
- Management Systems experience with TQM
- ASQ certification and ISO19011 training is preferred
- Familiar with ISO9001, ISO/TS16949 or equivalent standards. APQP, PPAP familiarity is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Office 365/Google apps
- Must be a highly responsible individual who can work independently and with minimal supervision
- Strong service acumen with commitment to customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Ability to work in noisy and busy environment
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability and willingness to obtain, and maintain, security clearances for customer premises and network access
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Seegrid is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.